What is Vidoza.net?
Vidoza.net offers mobile, friendly, fast and stable video hosting with a html5 player. We offer the opportunity to share videos completely free of charge.
What should I do to start earning money?
You just need to register (everything is free!), upload files, and share your links on websites/blogs/forums and other such places.
How do I upload files?
By browsing through the files on your hard drive; by providing a link and using the Remote Upload option; by FTP client application; by Torrent upload; by using Z-o-o-m upload.
Which kind of files can be uploaded?
The file manager encodes video files in the browser-streamable format .mp4. We support the following file formats: avi, mkv, mpg, mpeg, vob, wmv, flv, mp4, mov, m4v, m2v, divx, xvid, 3gp, webm, ogv, ogg.
What benefits does a premium account offer me?
A premium account allows you to get the following benefits:
- Access to individual rates and personal offers.
- Storing of files without any views 30 days for premium partners.
- Unlimited storage space.
- Your files are encoded in two qualities: "Low" and 720p. In the near future, we plan on providing premium accounts with a third, additional quality level - Full HD 1080p.
- Priority and early payments (we generally pay from 2-3 times per week up to 5-6 times a week, however, we try to pay premium accounts on a daily basis).
- Priority and personal support (While we help and answer all our partners without exception, we try to answer our premium partners first, giving them priority).
- Access to new features and hidden functionalities - premium partners get priority access to all the most interesting, new and long-awaited features.
- Consultation and advice, assistance with traffic analytics.
What is required to get a premium account?
Premium accounts are free and not sold. In order to get premium account, you need to do something from this list:
- Attract the necessary number of partners via your referral link;
- Place the Vidoza player on major popular sites;
- Be the owner of a website, blog or forum with high traffic;
- Be a major uploader;
- or just ask your manager (we can almost always find a solution that will suit both you and the Vidoza team).
In any case, for the time being, all premium accounts are activated manually. To get all the details - contact an affiliate manager.
What is the max file size?
The maximum file size is 15 GB.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum withdrawal amount is $5 USD.
What payment system can I use?
You can use: PayPal ($40 min), Bitcoin, Payza, Payoneer ($50 min), Paxum ($50 min), Skrill, Perfect Money, Payeer, eCoin, Epese, WM, Y.Money, QIWI.
Are there any download speed limits?
Maximum download speed is up to 1Mb/s and no upload speed limit.
How long do you host my files for?
If you are “Premium” account, we will not delete files without views/downloads for as long as possible. If you are “Regular” account, we will delete videos without views after 50 days.
How much storage space can I have?
We offer 1.5TB for Free accounts and unlimited for Premium accounts.
Can I delete uploaded file?
You can delete, move, edit your files from the File Manager Menu.
My account was banned. What have I done wrong?
We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently ban your account if you have breached our Terms and Conditions. Anyway, if your account was banned you must contact your affiliate manager.
How much do I get from my friend referral sales?
You can receive 11% of the income from referred users.
Why are some views/downloads not counted?
Views/downloads are counted up to 4 times every 24 hours per 1 IP (embeds views are counted too). We do not count views from Ips that are not unique.
Views cannot be counted if Adblock/NoScript was turned on. We do not pay for views with active adblockers.
The file size should be more than 5MB.
The user must view at least 5% of the whole video length.
We do not pay for views from blacklisted IPs. The blacklist is updated daily with the help of managers form Advertising Networks. By the way, we sometimes pay for views with AdBlock enabled. We constantly conduct experiments to show ads to users with AdBlock enabled. Once the testing of such technology is concluded, we will start paying for all of them.
We do not pay for fraudulent views (bots, mislead players and etc).
Are only views paid for or downloads too?
We pay for views (for embeds views too) and downloads.
My files are already in mp4 format. Will they be encoded again or will they be uploaded without encoding?
We encode all files. If you upload mp4 files, there will also be some encoding, but it will be much faster.